We are the Mavericks!
Maverick - Noun ˈmav(ə)rik
an unorthodox or independent-minded person. synonyms: individualist, nonconformist, free spirit, unorthodox person, original, eccentric.
A four-pronged approach
“They are rethinking competition, reinventing innovation, reconnecting with customers, and redesigning work.” - Mavericks at Work by William C. Taylor
Change the mundane!
Think outside the box!
Be connected to the roots, always!
Build usable solutions!
- Each business decision you take is important; takes time to show results and has cascading effects.
- With changing technology ecosystem is your business adapting or is it ready for the future?
- The way you are currently running business may not be the most efficient. Are you using the right technology and tools to support your business?
- Change is the only constant thing in life.
- As organizations grow change seldom happens which is important ingredient for progress.
- To move your organization from Good to Great you need to REInvent.
- Businesses are not run in isolation. You need to stay connected with Earth to understand the ground reality.
- Relationships with Customers matter more than the service or product that you are offering / selling.
- Customers want businesses to listen to them. Have pull strategy rather than push.
- Businesses need to improve efficiency
- Improvement can happen only when you analyze current processes and activities
- Post analysis, you put in efforts to REDesign processes to achieve your Goals!
We target imperfection, poor processes and which waste time and money of yours. We will focus on providing best solution using latest technology.
Currently, we have Mavericks who are experts, and skilled in Real Estate domain and hence we are offering services for this industry domain first. Check out our http://abstract.lease website for all the information on our Real Estate services. As and when we find more Mavericks we will expand our Industry Domains.